This ad is expired.
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Go to our website »
Tarrant County College District
Posting Number: F004656
Position Status: Full Time
Assignment Length: This field only applies to Faculty
Grant Funded: No
Class Code: 11
Pay Rate: Commensurate with education and experience
Location: TCC Connect
Department: CN Student Development
The Vice President of Student Affairs (VPSA) reports to the Campus President and has responsibility for creating, leading, and coordinating a One College system of programs, services, and experiences designed to support student access, recruitment, retention, success, and completion. This individual participates in policy and program review and recommends changes. They support the College's 3 Goals and 8 Principles implementation. The Vice President of Student Affairs for Connect Campus will oversee the Student Affairs staff for the fully online campus and provide guidance and strategic oversight to service the needs of students enrolled in online, weekend college, and accelerated programs. The individual leads all efforts to support students in online degree programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures:
Desired Education, Experience, Certifications, Licensures:
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Skilled in excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with diverse populations
- Skilled using computer applications and enterprise systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment and a setting that is diverse and urban
- Ability to think critically to effectively solve and communicate problems in a fast-paced environment where the demands for work are varied, and unpredictable in scope and volume
- Ability to analyze data and provide sound recommendations based on policy, procedure, practice, and existing regulations
- Ability to delegate work appropriately to faculty and staff to meet College and campus deliverables
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Special Instructions Summary:
To apply, visit https://jobs.tccd.edu/postings/28873
Tarrant County College is an equal opportunity/equal access institution.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency